Andis CeramicEdge Blades
Save time and money with Andis® CeramicEdge™ Blades. The high-quality ceramic cutters on these dog clipper blades stay sharper longer and require less sharpening than standard steel blades.
- Low heat transfer and friction index keeps blades running 50% cooler than steel
- Ceramic blades use less coolant and clip faster with less downtime
- Ceramic blades do not heat up, reducing the risk of friction burns
- Steel combs have a Rockwell Hardness of 65
Size 4 Skip-Tooth blade has a 3/8" blade cut (9.5 mm). Use for short-legged terriers (westie, etc.) and poodles, and short puppy cuts on lhasas and similar breeds.
Compatible with Andis®, Conair®, Oster®, and Wahl® detachable-style clippers.
Material: Carbon-infused steel construction with matte finish plus a ceramic backing and edge
Cut: Size 4 Skip Tooth Blade has a 3/8" Blade Cut
Rockwell Hardness Rating: 65
Blades are available in the following styles:
- Size 40 Blade has a 1/100" Blade Cut
- Size 30 Blade has a 1/50" Blade Cut
- Size 10 Blade has a 1/16" Blade Cut
- Size 7F Finish Blade has a 1/8" Blade Cut
- Size 5F Finish Blade has a 1/4" Blade Cut
- Size 4 Finish Blade has a 3/8" Blade Cut